Running and Walking Together!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Street walking

We don't have alot of beautiful trails so I'm doing street walking---
5 miles Saturday
3 miles Sunday
3 miles  Monday
I'm resting Tuesday instead of Monday

Posted by ann at 9:43 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • 18 week Training program
  • EZ Half Training Plan
  • Intermediate Half Training Plan

Stats

  • Home
  • Maureen
  • Ann
  • Chris
  • Mary

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2014 (61)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (30)
      • I've done better the last 2 weeks.  17 miles each ...
      • Pace is a little better ...
      • Run and some Fun!
      • Moving woes
      • Detour
      • June 20
      • Limited time the next few weeks
      • Between working an extra shift and all the rain I ...
      • Father's Day Weekend Getaway
      • I had company today
      • Didn't worry about pace
      • Keeping a record
      • It's nice to have a bed
      • Checking out the new neighborhood
      • Cross training?!
      • No walk for me today
      • Run Walk Sleep
      • Family Run
      • I'm pretty slow
      • It was a hectic day!
      • Heading home
      • Finish Line
      • New Gear
      • Street walking
      • Training walk - VA Beach
      • Resting day
      • Three days, three 5 mile walks
      • My first training walk
      • My little training partner
      • An Idea and Setting Goals!
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.